Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Get more.. is empty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just redid my ATV2 with IOS 4.4.4 jailbreak and are running Eden Beta - I installed several repo's - added some stuff...ie icefilms...fastpass..
Haven't done anything besides that...now when I goto get more.. - its empty. I tried removing and adding the repos...but that doesn't help. I tried re-installing the repo's on top...but nothing.
What's funny is I see them in 'get addon's....Sad
But again - when I goto Video >> Addon's >> get more - I don't see a thing
Any thoughts before I blow her away?
Get More... from witch dialog?
Memphiz Wrote:Get More... from witch dialog?

Sorry from Video >> Add-ons.
I am so stumped - where the heck did all the content dissapear to?
has anyone seen this issue?
I'm also having this issue. Very frustrated.....
post a xbmc.log ... both ... first link in my sig
All my addons were empty from repositories. I re jailbroke and reinstalled. I had atv black installed too but not sure if this was the reason
hey it is a database problem simple to fix.

FTP into you ATV2 and navigate to /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC

then go into the Database folder and delete the file Addons14.db yours may have a different number but it will be the Addons(Number).db
then restart XBMC and they should all be back.

Hope this helps
I've had this issue many times. It's really hit and miss cause I JB and install XBMC from NitoTV and install the same repo's all the time for family and friends.
I do know that during the install process of XBMC from NitoTV ATV crashes and goes back to the ATV main menu. I would have to go back into NitoTV and install XBMC for it to complete successfullly.
Le_shark Wrote:hey it is a database problem simple to fix.

then go into the Database folder and delete the file Addons14.db yours may have a different number but it will be the Addons(Number).db

Hope this helps

Le Shark - Ill give it a whirl - thanks a bunch for you the info.
Le_shark Wrote:hey it is a database problem simple to fix.

Hope this helps

Fixed worked like you said it would. Thanks again!
"FTP into you ATV2 and navigate to /private/var/mobile/Library/Preferences/XBMC

then restart XBMC and they should all be back."

I had the same issue, Thanks for the work-around.
It's empty again ...
(2012-01-08, 22:48)Le_shark Wrote: [ -> ]hey it is a database problem simple to fix.

Hope this helps

Edit: posted in wrong forum...I have Windows.