Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to install/share video in library (missing add source icon)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I have an appletv2 and windows 7 and I'm having problems installing video into the library.

When I watch youtube vids on how to share/install the library I do not see my pc's 'c' drive like they do.

I have set up (i think) a shared network more by fluke than knowing really what I'm doing. The only thing my apple tv sees is a folder called public, which is in my c/users/public.

I think i have stupidly removed the ad source icon from the videos folder so does anyone know how to get it back?

I can watch the media I have in the public folder but its a pain to navigate to it every time and when using the XBMC remote when i click the icons at the bottom it says nothing in the library.

I only got the atv2 for Crimbo and have managed to get this far but stuck at the mo and cant work out despite going through many tutorials.

I just want to have my films immediatly after going into the video folder on the main XBMC screen, and likewise, pics in the pictures folder, music in the music folder, without having to go through the files/public folder.

Hope that makes sense

Many thanks

Vicki