Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movies Skip problem Please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys i have a really big problem,if someone could help me to fix it will be amazing,sorry for my english i try to explain the problem...

In few words,when i play a movie or a video on "megavideo+" or "megaupload+" im not able to skip forward... and its incredibly slow even if i skip 8x or 16x... while if i see a video hosted in other sites i can easily skip forward...i cant wait everytime 10 mins to go on with the video,pls some of u could help me? Maybe i should change something in my preferences or use an app with the iphone like rowmote pro or install a new dvd plugin i dont know im desperate...do u have my same problems if u try to skip forward a video from "megavideo+"?? A lot of movies are hosted in that site and its terrible i cant skip forward,Thx a lot 4 your help guys i would really appreciate that
It's a semi-known issue with streaming video files from megaupload. I'm not sure if it's megaupload's servers or if this applies to all HTTP streams (don't have any handy at the moment to test).

For some strange reason it will work (with what has been already loaded in the cache) with forward (but not reverse) when you bring up the on-screen-display and use those buttons.
Ned Scott Wrote:It's a semi-known issue with streaming video files from megaupload. I'm not sure if it's megaupload's servers or if this applies to all HTTP streams (don't have any handy at the moment to test).

For some strange reason it will work (with what has been already loaded in the cache) with forward (but not reverse) when you bring up the on-screen-display and use those buttons.
Hi thx 4 your help, i tried different host and they let us skip but megavideo no...and its a tragedy cause most of the movies and videos are hosted here...i see a lot of guys works on plugins,addon,skin etc and i really appreciate their work,its amazing,but wow...we have a GIANT problem,i cant belive no one has found a solution yet...other people doesnt have my same problem??,when we see a 2 hours video and we cant skip forward its terrible...if we are a watching a movie and we acidentally exit the video we should restart it from the beginning cause we cant skip forward and its terrible...pls someone can works on a tool to skip or select scene? Would be amazing,i can also donate if someone could work on that...I would like to know the opinion of all of u pls answer the topic if u have my same problems thx u all guys