Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Shoutcast script to autoexec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i have been searching for a week now and have not found a way to autoscript.py shoutcast streams.... when i turn on my xbox i want xbmc to auto start streaming music like avalaunch and unleashx.. i downloaded the autoscript for playlist of mp3 and such but is there a way to stream music. please supply a link to a .py file that does it or the code will be helpful.... :help:
there is a script at xbmcscripts.com called startupplaylist that you can use to do this...just make a playlist with all your favorite stations then follow the instructions in the script readme. works for me :kickass:
bluebox i owe u big time... i just renamed the statup_playlist.py to mp3.py and corrected my directories and it worked like a charm....

....is it a way to remove the cache popup menu when it's loading....

...also does the artist and track name show when its streaming like a regular stream file, because mine does not show up i use the orbs skin....
i don't know about removing the popup but all the "artist and track" info displays correctly here using the pmiii skin...