Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Always original title in Filmdelta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.
Pushed a new version of my Filmdelta scraper (1.0.7) last week and now I suddenly discovered that it in fact isn't working correctly and I don't really know what I did wrong.

I added a new conditional to let the user choose wheter to use swedish titles as found at filmdelta or the original movie title. What I discovered now is that it seems to fetch the original title no matter what I tell it to do in the settings. The relevant piece of the scraper looks like this:

Code:
<RegExp conditional="swedishtitles" input="$$1" output="&lt;title&gt;\1&lt;/title&gt;" dest="5">
                                <expression noclean="1">&lt;title&gt; (.*?) - Filmdelta -</expression>
                        </RegExp>
                        <RegExp conditional="!swedishtitles" input="$$1" output="&lt;title&gt;\1&lt;/title&gt;" dest="5">
                                <expression>&lt;h4&gt;Originaltitel&lt;/h4&gt;[^&lt;]*&lt;h5&gt;([^&lt;]*)&lt;/h5&gt;.*?/filmarkiv/([0-9]*)/</expression>
                        </RegExp>

I thought this would mean that it would enter the first regexp if "swedishtitles" is true and the second if it's false, but I guess I'm misunderstanding something Huh

/Daniel
Hm, looks good to me. Conditional !settingsname means the option is not checked within the scraper settings.
Ah, you should maybe change the default value to false (in resources/settings.xml) ?
vdrfan Wrote:Hm, looks good to me. Conditional !settingsname means the option is not checked within the scraper settings.

Strange. No matter how I set it it seems like it's fetching the original title Confused

vdrfan Wrote:Ah, you should maybe change the default value to false (in resources/settings.xml) ?

Nope. I think it's more logical to default it to true. Then if the user doesn't change anything it works like in previous versions, ie it uses the swedish title.

/Daniel