Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Radio Add-on (rad.io, radio.de, radio.fr, radio.pt, radio.es) Music Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
I'm using this app for the first time and I cant get any of my 3 favorite local stations to play at all. Theres not much to change in the settings that could influence what is wrong.

This seems like an amazing app and I'd like to use it daily if possible, any advice to help me get it running properly is appreciated.
A major problem using the RADIO addon with Kodi 17
- - when scrolling through the station lists, using a mouse, the scroll speed can't be controlled. It "jumps", sometime literally, through the list 'faster than a speeding bullet'. I've taken as long as a full minute to get it to stop long enough, where I want it to stop, so I can click on the station I'm trying to listen to and/or save as a favourite.

This scolling problem only occurs with this specific addon (the only addon I use for listening to the radio), and not other addons.
Custom stations are not working for me. I went to My Stations -> Add custom Station.... I tried to add 2 custom stations that are run by the Australian Government, ABC NewsRadio and JJJ, whose streams are:

http://www.abc.net.au/res/streaming/audi..._radio.pls
http://www.abc.net.au/res/streaming/audi...riplej.pls

They seem to add fine but when I try to play them they are skipped and the next 'MyStation' that is actually working starts streaming.

I can listen to both of the above streams using either VLC or directly via Kodi using the .strm method (http://kodi.wiki/view/Internet_video_and_audio_streams) so the streams themselves are functioning fine.

When I look at the Kodi log, the only relevant lines I see there are:

NOTICE: [xbmcswift2] Request for "/station/JJJ" matches rule for function "get_stream_url"
NOTICE: [plugin.audio.radio_de] get_stream_url result: http://www.abc.net.au/res/streaming/audi...riplej.pls
ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 4, path [plugin://plugin.audio.radio_de/station/JJJ

I should mention that many stations added via the Add-on's browse function (e.g. 'Local Stations') work just fine.

This is very low priority as I have a workaround using the .strm method referenced above. I have added these files to my favourites and they work brilliantly. Just letting the dev and users know that this is an issue and that there is a good workaround.
Is there any way to get artist picture and artist info using this addon?
(2017-05-01, 10:42)svortevik Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way to get artist picture and artist info using this addon?

I second this Smile

Thank you for the addon! Besides the issue with manually adding channels it works like a charm for me. I have 3 "cosmetical" questions:

1) It does not show any album art of the currently played content, although it is shown on radio.de -> is there a possibility to improve this?
2) When I listen for a long time, my screen goes "blue" (Backgroundcolor of the new kodi17 screen. However i would like to show the current title and if possible fanart (question 1).
3) It would be great if the radio stations could be viewed in the "radio" category. Currently I am using it in my favorites, but showing it in the category Radio would be great and would raise the wife acceptance factor Smile

Would any of those be possible?

I am using Libreelec 8.0.1 on a rpi3.

Thanks,
Linkin

BTW: is there any way to download the plugin for backup? Edit: found it:
http://mirrors.kodi.tv/addons/krypton/pl....radio_de/
Hi i have a problme since i updated to the newest OSMC Version (17.2). When i start the Radio Plugin and choose a channel, i have to wait about 15 seconds and then comes an error "At least one file could not be played" (Mindestens eine Datei konnte nicht abgespielt werde. Für mehr Details Logdatei einsehen.)

Here's the Log https://paste.ubuntu.com/24750983

what could be the problem?

Edit: Thanks DarrenHill !
Forum rules (wiki)

Also please read the notes on debug log (wiki) - here we like the full log to be uploaded to PasteBin.com or similar and their link supplied here.
FYI, I just pushed a fixed version to the repository which solves the playback issue which dozens reported via email Wink
(2017-06-07, 13:00)sphere Wrote: [ -> ]FYI, I just pushed a fixed version to the repository which solves the playback issue which dozens reported via email Wink

Just started today, but iI cannot connect to any stations. other music addons working fine.this one is my favourite so any help or info appreciated. Huh
I want to create a custom node which leads directly to "my stations", but I can't find the path! I only arrive to "Music/Add-ons" via "Path addons://sources/audio/".

Any idea?
You can add "my stations" to favorites via the context menu, isn't this what your are looking for?
(2017-08-06, 11:37)linkinsoldier Wrote: [ -> ]You can add "my stations" to favorites via the context menu, isn't this what your are looking for?

No. I want it as a node in "Music". Music
Is there any way to backup and import: my stations? I have a second pi and would like to import my stations from the other pi...!
(2017-07-23, 17:17)accagì Wrote: [ -> ]I want to create a custom node which leads directly to "my stations", but I can't find the path! I only arrive to "Music/Add-ons" via "Path addons://sources/audio/".

Any idea?

radio.xml
Code:
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?>
<node order="20" type="folder" visible="System.HasAddon(plugin.audio.radio_de)">
    <label>Radio</label>
    <icon>special://profile/library/512/rad_io.png</icon>
    <path>plugin://plugin.audio.radio_de/stations/my/</path>
</node>
Just wondered if there's a reason channels are stored in a hidden .storage subfolder (addon_data/plugin.audio.radio_de/.storage/my_stations.json)? I use a script to save userdata using the xbmcvfs module and this is one of the few things it struggles to copy (it doesn't seem to work with hidden files if writing to windows). It's a trivial thing, not really an issue at all - more just curious.
Thanks.
edit: nvm, I see it's down to xbmcswift2.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49