Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: mapped information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok I'm running the Eden 11.0 pre and I noticed today that my
information button my remote and keyboard 'i' isn't working in
the movie area anymore, only in the video area, is this a change
in the software or a bug?
I've just tried with Eden beta 1, and if I go to Video, then Movies, select a title and press i I do get the Info dialog. If I enable the Movies link on the home screen then go into Movies the i key also works.

Can you give a bit more detail so I can try to reproduce the problem you're seeing.

JR
I'm getting the same.

I've just done a fresh install on an ATV2 and I can't get the information screen to come up on my movie library when I hold down the play button as normal...

However, it quite happily appears when I'm viewing TV Shows.

I changed the default select action from Play to Show Information with the same result. TV Shows show the info whilst Movies play.
This behavior has happened to me before when I had movies scraped with the imdb scraper using a mysql db and my other machine would not have the imdb scraper installed. The other machine would exhibit a similar behavior until I installed that particular scraper on that machine.

Anyway, just throwing that out there.
wilson.joe Wrote:Ok I'm running the Eden 11.0 pre and I noticed today that my
information button my remote and keyboard 'i' isn't working in
the movie area anymore, only in the video area, is this a change
in the software or a bug?

Someone else figured it out, which worked for me, in this thread.

Make sure the content is selected in your source. I found that my source data had dropped off, and no scrapers attributed to it.
I got it worked out using the above thread. sorry about the late response back.