Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mark movies and series?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I am running XBMC with Aeon NOX right now and as Media Manager I use Ember.

It would bre great If I could mark movies/episodes that I have seen. With movies I use the wall and with TVShows I use list.

I supose that the best would be if this was done with Ember so the information is not lost as soon as I need to change the share.

Is it possible or is the warched handling removed from XBMC?

BestRegards
The watched status is stored in the sqlite3 db on each xbmc box individualy and automaticaly.

You can change advancedsettings.xml to force xbmc to mark a movie as wached when a certain percentage was reached. Otherwise you need to watch a movie / media to the end before it gets a watched status (do not stop playback before all cast & credits are finished and the playback stops.

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <video>
     <playcountminimumpercent>95</playcountminimumpercent>
  </video>
</advancedsettings>
xbmcg Wrote:The watched status is stored in the sqlite3 db on each xbmc box individualy and automaticaly.

You can change advancedsettings.xml to force xbmc to mark a movie as wached when a certain percentage was reached. Otherwise you need to watch a movie / media to the end before it gets a watched status (do not stop playback before all cast & credits are finished and the playback stops.

Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <video>
     <playcountminimumpercent>95</playcountminimumpercent>
  </video>
</advancedsettings>

Okay, so there is now way to get XBMC to read this from the share instead?