Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Jailbroken Apple TV2 and ITunes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, I am a newbie so please bare with me. I have bought a jailbroken apple tv 2 and it works great. I share a movies folder from my PC downstairs so I can view my personal library that I have as well. The question is with the jailbroken apple tv 2 can we turn on computer sharing so I can use Itunes. The reason I ask is that I already have the music I like setup in Itunes and when I share the mp3 folder it is a huge list. If I use computer sharing and turn it on will that mess up the jailbreak ont he apple tv 2?

thanks in advance
I have the same setup and use also use my I-tunes for podcast only, but it will work with anything within your ituned library. you can still use your ATV2 will full functionality even when jailbroken.

Ken~
So, I need to understand, turning on home sharing or computer sharing so I can access I tunes on my PC downstairs will not screw up my jailbroken apple tv2. Is that correct?

Thanks in advance
Ricky1011
Correct, enabling home sharing won't screw up a jailbroken ATV2.
Thanks for the help, I appreciate it.