Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [WINDOWS] Want to restore XBMC window after Hulu Desktop exit using Launcher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Need to restore XBMC window after Hulu Desktop exit using Launcher.

I'm using Launcher to launch Hulu Desktop. This works, though it doesn't always make Hulu the focus. But the big issue is below...

When I exit Hulu Desktop, I want XBMC window restored, maximized, and with focus.

How can I get Launcher configured to do this?
Is there a better option?

Thanks. Jake.
snakyjake Wrote:Need to restore XBMC window after Hulu Desktop exit using Launcher.

I'm using Launcher to launch Hulu Desktop. This works, though it doesn't always make Hulu the focus. But the big issue is below...

When I exit Hulu Desktop, I want XBMC window restored, maximized, and with focus.

How can I get Launcher configured to do this?
Is there a better option?

Thanks. Jake.
Better option is to use Advanced Launcher. Here is the WIKI page for the Hulu Desktop use with Advanced Launcher : http://www.gwenael.org/xbmc/index.php?ti...op#Windows. If you have some focus problems with XBMC after using Hulu you can use a small autoit script that will force XBMC to maximize. Script may looks like this :

Code:
Run ( "C:\Users\USER\AppData\Local\HuluDesktop\Huludesktop.exe" )
ProcessWait ( "Huludesktop.exe" )
ProcessWaitClose ( "Huludesktop.exe" )
WinSetState ( "XBMC", "", @SW_MAXIMIZE )

How to proceed :
  • Install Autoit on your system (freeware),
  • Save the previous script as launcher-Huludesktop.au3 (for example),
  • Right click on launcher-Huludesktop.au3 and compile it as launcher-Huludesktop.exe,
  • Modify your launcher by selecting launcher-Huludesktop.exe file instead of Huludesktop.exe.