Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xperience MXE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(2012-06-01, 18:17)senna99 Wrote: [ -> ]Good progress.I have one question how to get the avatar.

if you're referring to the kinect dashboard then i havent installed the avatar script for that dash version but if you're talking about the new dashboard then
it should automaticly pop up but the user name must be exactly like your avatar name.
to get to the new dashboard goto settings >initial setup >hit enter and enable metro home sreen
I use the metro, which are names for the avatar,skin is normally pretty good cpu less burdened.
Best regards senna99
Ok I solved my profile avatar. I have acaun on Xboxlive.
All the best
Hi,

binBD I am really fan of your theme Smile but I have two small default (and some bugs which I assume will disappear in future versions)

I want to know what to do to make my avatar appear on the homescreen ( my username on xbmc is ma exact gamertag but nothing is displayed ) ?
and is it normal that there is nothing in the square "Ad" ?

(and sorry for my english ^^ )
im making the gamertag panel that you see below,this will be in the next update

the ad i havent really found content to play for it so right now its still a now playing window if you ever have a movie or vid playing,go back to the dashboard while its playing and you'll see the vid in the ad boxNod
Great news, I appreciate your work
hi i've just downloaded this and it looks nothing like the one in your screen shoots its more like the old xbox dash board

any ideas
Thanks BinBD for the answer Smile really excited to try your next release

(2012-06-15, 10:06)scalda Wrote: [ -> ]hi i've just downloaded this and it looks nothing like the one in your screen shoots its more like the old xbox dash board

any ideas

Hi,

you must activate the metro homescreen

go to settings >initial setup > Home > enable metro home sreen
im almost done with the gamerpic panel
Great news, when the update will be.
saturdayNod
but here's what i have so far i have to solve conditional errors with file manager
Note:you will now be able to set motto and all the other buttons you see but only problem im having now is the gamertag problem, i cant set profilename from the gamertag labelHuh

the good news is that the premium themes and gamer pics will be included in the next download
excellent news, thanks for splitting your work with us.
hey, the download link doesnt work ... please fix it!
latest version is now up for download
with all the premium themes and gamerpics
Oh yeah !! Big Grin thanks BinBD
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10