Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xperience MXE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
progress only, the changes are critical
now when you change your theme the stage color changes if the stage.png is in the theme folder allowing people 2 cree 8 their own theme
my xbox 360 controller.xml config will auto extract to the right directory so u dont have 2 download the config your self
achievement animations perfected
and those are jus a few
Watched checkmark for tv episodes
this white part at the bottom has been removed
@Jerry502 & masoncarol: i cant see the pictuers you've posted they haxe ex's
is there a link or somthin?
new and enhanced texture resolurion and.......well , new every thing
hightlight label animation
larger sharper fonts
Do you have a beta version,for new skin.
Best regards
nope, if i release a beta now it would only seem that the interface has chaned, I have alot i want to try and implement to make it very usefull.
i find my self constantly resizing stuff 2 make sure its exacty like the xbox but now im using 1080p wallpaper templates to make sure the size of
everything is similar but even though the skin is 1080p my monitor resolution isn't it's 1280x1024 so im working off of a stretched 1080p aspect ratio
to make sure controls are in the right position and things are being scaled the way they are supposed to be. but now im checking some of my code becuase
im running mine on the xbmc nightlies hoping to be prepared for frondo release.
Ok I understand you've got a lot of job,I believe it is difficult to add commands to be the same like xbox 360.
Thank you for your work.
Best regards
bing search now has multiple official bing wallpapers they change every time you go to the search bar. The wallpaper's res: is 1920x1200
and now i managed to find the perfect bing icon to go along side the bar very nicely the res on the icon is: 400x300 but i got it sized at 200x100 and keep the aspect ratio for perfect sizing

you will also notice the photo credits button down at the bottom and a new mic icon for when music is playing

the search it self is getting a hole new makeover but so far tvshows and episodes are in editing stage so far

for the keyword serach area iv added all the keyboard buttons at the bottom and changed the results list and added a few focus animations to the white bars

as you might know, every time you ever had to enable or disable mouse input setting or configure your audio or video settings etc. you had to switch skins in order to do so well not any more i added a devices option from there you can get to your settings

Very nice,when do you expect to finish your skin ?
All the best.
dont no but getin there im goin 2 post a test version a day after thnksgiving
let me know if all the things you didn't like are still there if it is ill try to change a copule of problems
those changes might benifit me and alot more people
while your waiting download the dashboard.xml from here this swill fix the search bar in home
https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=40...6169E2!867
uploadin now @ 100%
Good progress, but many of the commands do not work. Thanks for the test version,now I'll test the skin.
Best regards
Hello binBD, how to enable fanart in skin for movies,games,music.
Thank you in advance.
Best regards
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10