Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Need help after jailbreaking were do i start im new to this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi i found about about these apple tv 2 boxes by acident then found out it can be jailbroken ive managed to jailbreak ipod touch 1st,3rd and 4th gen so i was thinking this must be similar.Im just waiting on my box to arive i first need to jailbreak it which im ready to do with seasonpass but from then on were do i start ive downloaded pluggins but not sure were to start really or how it all works.If you can give us a hand it i would be gratefull.I have a box for myself and i want to sort out another box for my mum so she can watch manuinted matches it cheers her up Smile.
You can find help in the right subforum, which is here http://forum.xbmc.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=137
And I suggest you try using punctuation and paragraphs. Makes it easier to read and help you.
well you can see i did miss out on them lessons at school because it was a crazy school fighting everyday it was hard to learn.Anyway thanks
Ive started my thread there ill end this one now if i can.