Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Stuck on Logon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
I'm using Dharma 10, everything was fine until I force close XBMC for Alt F4.
I was setup profile for my self and family, and set master lock password for my user profile
After force close, restarting XBMC and request password for login, nothing happend, just stuck in profile name. restart again and I got same problem...

any help please ? is there any command/parameter to reset profile and masterlock password ?

thank you

sorry for my bad english
momoclax Wrote:Hi,
I'm using Dharma 10, everything was fine until I force close XBMC for Alt F4.
I was setup profile for my self and family, and set master lock password for my user profile
After force close, restarting XBMC and request password for login, nothing happend, just stuck in profile name. restart again and I got same problem...

any help please ? is there any command/parameter to reset profile and masterlock password ?

thank you

sorry for my bad english

Find a file called guidsettings.xml and edit it with wordpad or other appropriate text editor. It contains a section where you can change the masterlock setting to false as well as other things.
Dobyken Wrote:Find a file called guidsettings.xml and edit it with wordpad or other appropriate text editor. It contains a section where you can change the masterlock setting to false as well as other things.

Thank you so much for the instructions.
and I found another solution, it's come from unofficial remote in my ipad (Constellation). I don't know why, but I have to close constellation first before login.