Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Errors + Unable to Connect to remove server (log included)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am using the Beta 2 and whenever I try and scrape TV Shows I get an error 'Unable to connect to remote server'. I have searched through all of the Dharma posts related to this, I have also made sure it's available using a trace route - no issues.

There are alot of these:

'WARNING: XFILE::CFileCurl::CReadState::FillBuffer: curl failed with code 22'

and

' INFO: ADDON: cpluff: 'An unreleased information object was encountered at address 03C601B8 with reference count 1 when destroying the associated plug-in context. Not releasing the object.''

Version: 11.0-BETA2 Git:20120120-f76c547
Skin: Rapier nightly
Here is the log file: http://pastey.org/171y2

This is a fresh install - installed about 3 hours a go.
Installed the youtube addon?
Hitcher Wrote:Installed the youtube addon?

It comes pre-installed, however I removed it and reinstalled it just to check - it still didn't work.
Curl error 22 is:
CURLE_HTTP_RETURNED_ERROR (22)
This is returned if CURLOPT_FAILONERROR is set TRUE and the HTTP server returns an error code that is >= 400

If you enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging the log will show exactly what URL is being retrieved. Without debug logging it isn't possible to say why the scrape is failing.

JR
jhsrennie Wrote:Curl error 22 is:
CURLE_HTTP_RETURNED_ERROR (22)
This is returned if CURLOPT_FAILONERROR is set TRUE and the HTTP server returns an error code that is >= 400

If you enable debug logging from System settings, System, Debugging the log will show exactly what URL is being retrieved. Without debug logging it isn't possible to say why the scrape is failing.

JR

I did enable that for an hour - not showing in the log at all?