Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Getting python script error when trying to watch movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off im from the uk,XBMC version im running is XBMC 11.0-BETA2 im using it on a apple TV 2 firmware 4.4.4(3330).When i try to use freecable channels the video doesnt play and i get a script error its happening with other channels too.And there has been a few channels that dont show any files

Heres my log file i did activate debug logging
http://pastebin.com/download.php?i=s1WqAc83

I have Freecable version 0.2.3 installed and the error i get is script failed : plugin.video.freecable

channels im having a problem with are SYFY,MTV shows,CBS,The CW,History channel,Lifetime,Usa network and VH1 shows.I just did a quick check

I started by jailbreaking the apple tv 2 with season pass then i sshed nitotv into the apple tv then i installed xbmc from nitotv i did update the system before i sshed nitotv into the apple tv.Then i installed repostry installer which was already there then i installed a few video addons which i got from the repositry installer and started to get this script error and it wouldnt play the movie.I just installed TVcathup ok and had to change quality of the stream it was at standard.

NBC and ABC was working then they stopped working

I just uninstalled Common plugin cache then re installed it now i have NBC and ABC back working