Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Grooveshark XBMC not logging in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have put the correct user and password in but it keeps erroring with login password not recognised, then it loads the search menu anyway.
Any ideas what I can try?
It's definitely the right account and password as I can log in via Firefox to get to Grooveshark.
I've the same problem
+1
Do you have a premium account?
Ballistic Wrote:Do you have a premium account?

hehe,

yeah, just read that I need one. sorry bout that. no, I don't have a premium account.

no premium account. it's only for premium?

grooveshark should work with freet accounts, just like online.
I would have thought that also, but seems that it doesn't in this case....
The Grooveshark "script" works with a free account, but the Grooveshark "plugin" requires an "Anywhere" account.
NobodyHere Wrote:The Grooveshark "script" works with a free account, but the Grooveshark "plugin" requires an "Anywhere" account.

Good to know thanks Smile

I was having the same problem.
kyotocafe Wrote:Good to know thanks Smile

I was having the same problem.

Hasn't someone fixed this?
If it works on a browser with free then shouldn;t the plugin work with free accounts?
qwertyjjj Wrote:Hasn't someone fixed this?
If it works on a browser with free then shouldn;t the plugin work with free accounts?
Grooveshark isn't supposed to be available anywhere other than a PC/Mac, unless you have a Anywhere account (ie - Android Grooveshark). The plugin apparently is designed for the premium content access (ie - On Demand).
Grooveshark script does this allow you to search song and access my non premium account as im also having probs with login using plugin cheers