Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [ATV2] Crashing on startup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not sure why my XBMC recently started crashing 5 - 10 sec after startup (it only started doing this yesterday). Right before it crashes there is a pop up in the bottom right hand corner that says YouTube add on update failed. I have searched for that error and also the errors that are in the log and I wasn't able to find anything. Below is a link to my log file.

http://pastebin.com/UsQksgap

Thanks in advance,
Blake
I've been getting this too - it's usually fine after restarting XBMC. If I do go into add-on to try and update the YouTube addon that has an available update, I do get the error that the update failed.

I'm on a slightly newer version that you (Dec 10th) - as soon as I get some free time, I'm going to go around and upgrade all of them to Beta 2. Perhaps that's a solution.
updating from eden1 to eden2
rudawgr Wrote:updating from eden1 to eden2

Sorry, I am pretty much a newb to this. Can you be more specific on what I am supposed to do?
read the FAQ that is at the top of this forum.
hmmmm, last lines of the log refer to bluecop's repo, which I just read that he's taken down. I wonder if that's causing the issues.
I have now updated to Eden 2 and it is still crashing.
It was the Icefilms add-on. I was finally quick enough to get to the settings and view the updating add-ons before it crashed. I was able to pause the ice films update and then cancel it.