Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Eden scraper and thumb issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just upgraded my ATV2 to the latest Eden Beta build. I'm having a few issues with the newest release and I think its a problem that just a couple settings could fix, but that I can't find them.

First Issue:
I have some foreign movies in my collection. With Eden, the name of the movie gets changed to the foreign name that IMDB/MovieDB has for it, it does't use the english file name. Is there a way to make Eden not change the movie name during the scraping process and display the movie's file name that I have for it? I never had a problem with 10 doing this however with 11, my movies all have foreign names now.

Second issue:
I use "thumbnail" mode to display my movies and I liked in my older system that the thumbs were only 4 columns across. I notice with Eden that the thumbs are 5 across, making them significantly smaller on the screen and harder on the eyes. Is there a way to force the new XBMC to display the thumbs 4 across, making them larger?

Thanks - Ryan
Really, no help on either of these issues?
look at scraper settings (this is valid for TMDb and IMDb as well).