Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: How to add new category in submenu ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

How to add new category in submenu ?

VIDEO
------Movies
------TVShow
------Spectacle
------etc
------etc
------etc

Thank you
Add it to a smart playlist or favorite, then add them to the submenu when you customize the home menu.
Is there also a way to delete items? For example, say I never use the Genres or Actors submenu of the movies library, could I somehow remove them to clean up the submenu a bit?
wd40s Wrote:Is there also a way to delete items? For example, say I never use the Genres or Actors submenu of the movies library, could I somehow remove them to clean up the submenu a bit?

Yeah, just disable them when you customize the home menu (press 's' on the home screen -> customize main menu. The instructions will be displayed on the top half of the screen).
In my opinion, this is one of the slickest features of Aeon Nox. The simplicity of setting up the menus while still being completely customizable is fantastic.
mbbransc Wrote:In my opinion, this is one of the slickest features of Aeon Nox. The simplicity of setting up the menus while still being completely customizable is fantastic.

Agree completely. Just wish I could access playlists to edit them from a submenu other than the videos menu as I disable that one.
You can add the playlist item to your favorites and add that to a submenu of your choice Wink