Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you want to test TV Shows playlists with Glass, you can edit includes.xml (in skin.Glass.svn/1080i directory), lines 2559 and 2560 :

before : playlist=,

after : playlist=special://masterprofile/playlists/video/Kinderseries.xsp,

Then relaunch XBMC, widgets now displaying episodes (Random and Last) from your playlist Wink
@mikebzh44

something is wrong Sad

I have tested with modified glass and convergence skin and i become this debug log.

http://pastebin.com/7cE8w1BT

animation.xsp with childmovies is ok and Kinderserie.xsp and tv-serie.xsp with tv-shows don´t work whereas there is nothing different.

THX for your help

Greets
Eisi
Maybe you've tried to reactivate your playlists? Or maybe create the playlists again?
With Glass, you have modifie the include.xml as :

Code:
    <onload>XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,playlist=special://masterprofiles/playlists/video/tv-serie.xsp,method=Random,menu=TvShows,limit=10,unwatched=True,resume=False,type=Episode)</onload>
    <onload>XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,playlist=special://masterprofiles/playlists/video/tv-serie.xsp,method=Last,menu=TvShows,limit=10,unwatched=True,resume=False,type=Episode)</onload>

With this modifications, the TV-shows menu widgets should display Recently added and Random items from tv-shows playlist.

Don't use your tv-shows playlists with custom menus.
@Eisi2005 : Convergence can only manage Movie Playlists, not TV-Shows playlists.

I will put a message on Convergence topic to inform skinner

With Glass and editing XML files, it should be OK. Or wait to the next SVN release.
@mikebzh44

Thx for your help. I don´t know that the tv-show playlist has no function with custom homemenu, because movie playlist work with custom menu.

Now i have added the two lines again in glass skin and i become a widget, but only shows one last episode the other are free. In debug log i have error they say could not read tv-serie.xsp

Here is the logfile

http://pastebin.com/SDsbp1kg

Could it be that the directory in glass entry is wrong ? My xsp lies here:

C:\Users\AdminEisi2005\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\userdata\playlists\video\TV-Serie.xsp

Greets
Eisi
mikebzh44 Wrote:@Eisi2005 : Convergence can only manage Movie Playlists, not TV-Shows playlists.

I will put a message on Convergence topic to inform skinner

With Glass and editing XML files, it should be OK. Or wait to the next SVN release.

Working on it now Smile I take it movie lists are behaving themselves in Convergence ?
@Eisi2005 : It's because unwatched is set to True so widget will display only unwatched items.

Set it to False :

<onload>XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,playlist=special://masterprofiles/playlists/video/tv-serie.xsp,method=Random,menu=TvShows,limit=10,unwatched=False,resume=False,type=Episode)</onload>
@mikebzh44

it´s not the watched counter. I have no watched movies on my testsystem, but i have switch it with no change.

I have made new playlists but nothing change. All is fine now but only one episode is in widget.

Here is the latest logfile:

http://pastebin.com/pWYpWrRM

Greets
Eisi
Ok, sorry, I have make a mistake (special://masterprofiles but there is no s), correct calling is :

<onload>XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,playlist=special://masterprofile/playlists/video/tv-serie.xsp,method=Random,menu=TvShows,limit=10,unwatched=False,resume=False,type=Episode)</onload>
<onload>XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,playlist=special://masterprofile/playlists/video/tv-serie.xsp,method=Last,menu=TvShows,limit=10,unwatched=False,resume=False,type=Episode)</onload>
@mikebzh44

Thanks for your great help. Now all works !!!!

Are you working on tv-show custom menu playlist ?

Greets
Eisi
Not me, I'm not a skinner but FMRonan is working on it Wink
ok,

nice to hear Smile

Greets
Eisi
Added for tomorrow REV 121 in glass; with tvshows and More

With Resume movies et tvshows
Just checking on correct syntax and could use some help

From the readme.txt
PHP Code:
playlist PathAndNameOfPlaylist Name of the smartplaylist like special://masterprofile/playlists/video/children.xsp

| or empty to request global database

Must be empty if type=Episode 

If you set "type=Episode" then you drop the "playlist =****" ?