Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Problem solved, it's skin-related Smile
Hi dudes, just wondering, can Property(RunTime) be added for tv shows / episodes ?

Thanx
Hi Mike, i have a question,
is it possible to filter the result with ratings ?

e.g

return 10 random movies with ratings above 6.0 ?

I'm trying to make some kind of recommendations for high-rated movies
Create a smart playlist with all your movies with rating >= 6.0, then use that playlist and return random results.
(2013-05-04, 13:19)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]Create a smart playlist with all your movies with rating >= 6.0, then use that playlist and return random results.

Thanks i just remembered your answer from other thread lol
(2013-05-02, 21:26)butchabay Wrote: [ -> ]Hi dudes, just wondering, can Property(RunTime) be added for tv shows / episodes ?

Thanx

Sure but I'm on holidays ;)

Remind me after monday 13th may.
Would it be possible to also allow random selection of tv shows, not tv show episodes?

I'm using it with Aeon Nox to display random fanart background for my smart-playlist-powered home menu items. My problem is that I've got one show with nearly as many episodes as all other shows together, so it's fanart is displayed about 50% of the time.
Hi Mike, just a quick question, is this the correct way to call your script?
PHP Code:
<onload condition="System.HasAddon(script.randomandlastitems) + !IsEmpty(skin.string(vpl1.path))">RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,limit=1,method=Random,playlist=special://masterprofile/playlists/video/Recommended_Barat.xsp,menu=Menu51)</onload> 

(vpl1.path is the path to the first video playlist)

It's supposed to call a widget that shows Movies with rating > 6
And the script runs when one of the left menu is on focus..
If the number of movie is one everytime the script runs, then the limit is 1 correct?

I set the parameters like this :

PHP Code:
<include name="rec_contentvpl1">
    <
control type="panel" id="510"><!--- Playlist de Video 1 Recommended -->
    <include 
condition="SubString(skin.string(menu),vertical)">panel_video_v</include>
    <include 
condition="SubString(skin.string(menu),horizontal)">panel_video_h</include>
    <
visible>Container(9000).HasFocus(31)</visible>
    <include>
panel_videolayout</include>
    <
content>
    <
item>
    <
label>$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Title)]</label>
    <
label2>$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Tagline)]</label2>
    <
icon>$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Art(poster))]</icon>
    <
property name="Fanart">$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Art(fanart))]</property>
    <
property name="Genre">$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Genre)]</property>
    <
property name="Runtime">$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Runtime)]</property>
    <
property name="Rating">$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Rating)]</property>
    <
property name="Plot">$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Plot)]</property>
    <
property name="Year">$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Year)]</property>
    <
property name="Mpaa">$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.MPAA)]</property>
    <
onclick>Skin.SetString(custom_play,$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Play)])</onclick>
    <
onclick>Skin.SetString(custom_trailer,$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Trailer)])</onclick>
    <
onclick condition="!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Trailer))">ActivateWindow(623)</onclick>
    <
onclick condition="IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Trailer))">$INFO[Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Play)]</onclick>
    <
visible>!IsEmpty(Window(0).Property(PlaylistLastMovieMenu51.1.Title))</visible>
    </
item>
    </
content>
    </
control>
    </include> 

I can't get it to work though..
This is the complete thread..
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1413793
If you call it with method=Random, the properties are PlaylistRandomMovieMenu51.
(2013-05-06, 12:03)`Black Wrote: [ -> ]If you call it with method=Random, the properties are PlaylistRandomMovieMenu51.

Thanks black, changed it, but it still doesn't fix the problem..
It's still showing blank panel
Is everything else on my thread correct?
Sorry, I'm on holydays. If you know how to do, put some print of properties in python script to see what script return.
Hi all,

I'm playing with the resume = True/False | resume=True to filter only partially watched items parameter but it's unclear for me how (and which) parameters to use.

If i look at example i think it should look like this

XBMC.RunScript(script.RandomAndLastItems,resume=True,playlist=special://masterprofile/playlists/video/children.xsp,menu=Menu1)

I removed type since it is read from playlist according wiki, also removed limit since it would only show 1 item (and default would be 10) and not sure if Method is needed for it? If it's needed i would say it should be set to Last?
Hi, i kinda figured out the last problem..

But i run into another prob..

Just wanna ask 1 quick question :
Is it possible to run both random and last at the same time ?
The bottom panel in the skin will run random and the upper will run last

something like this :

PHP Code:
    <include name="RecommendedFocus">
    <
onfocus condition="Container(9000).HasFocus(31) + !IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(RunScript_OnFocus)">RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,limit=12,method=Last,playlist=$INFO[Skin.String(vpl1.path)],menu=Menu31)</onfocus>
    <
onfocus condition="Container(9000).HasFocus(31) + !IsEmpty(Container(9000).ListItem.Property(RunScript_OnFocus)">RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,limit=1,method=Random,playlist=special://masterprofile/playlists/video/Recommended_Barat.xsp,menu=Menu31)</onfocus>

<visible allowhiddenfocus="true">false</visible>
    </include> 

each uses different playlist... and both have same condition, onfocus
(2013-05-04, 21:31)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-02, 21:26)butchabay Wrote: [ -> ]Hi dudes, just wondering, can Property(RunTime) be added for tv shows / episodes ?

Thanx

Sure but I'm on holidays Wink

Remind me after monday 13th may.

Reminder Wink
Thanks for reminding me Wink

You can try the latest release from GITHUB :

https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/script.ra...dlastitems

Property Runtime is returned for Episodes / TV shows.

No bugs on my side but I just put some debug print in my log, tell me if on the skinner side, every thing is OK.

Thanks.