Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Random and last items smartplaylist script for Skins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Mate, any chance getting this script ready for gotham ? That would be great ...

Cheers
(2013-09-05, 23:00)butchabay Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Mate, any chance getting this script ready for gotham ? That would be great ...

Cheers

What would be new needed in gotham? Nothing afaik. Also there's no Gotham repo to put it in.
Hi Martijn,

i've tested the latest script with Gotham and it doesn't seem to work. I'l make further tests this evening, maybe i've overseen something.

Thanx
if something doesn't work there could be a bug in gotham. no changes are needed for scripts so far
Thanx mate, didn't knew that.
I apologize for posting this here, as I imagine that this is the wrong place... however I couldn't think of anywhere better to put it.

In any case, do you happen to know what skins support this script? Thanks!

~Spritz
There is a page in the WiKi :

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features

Unfortunatly, my script is not listed.

Maybe, I could edit this page and skinners can add there skin.

I know that Aeon Nox, GlassNox, Ace, some Confluence mod are using this script. And sorry for other skinners to forget them Blush
(2013-09-16, 17:23)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]There is a page in the WiKi :

http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Com...n_features

Unfortunatly, my script is not listed.

Maybe, I could edit this page and skinners can add there skin.

I know that Aeon Nox, GlassNox, Ace, some Confluence mod are using this script. And sorry for other skinners to forget them Blush

That would be appreciated Smile
Here 3 other skins:
Cirrus Extended V3, Fusion Migma V3 and Diffuse Smile
OK had to investigate and noticed something has changed from frodo to gotham.

Example for calling the script with custom playlist works as exepted, in frodo as in gotham:

PHP Code:
XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,type=Movie,unwatched=True,limit=10,resume=False,method=Last,playlist=$INFO[Skin.String(Menu_Custom4_Path)],menu=Menu1

Example for calling the script with predefined playlist, works in frodo but not in gotham:

PHP Code:
XBMC.RunScript(script.randomandlastitems,type=Movie,unwatched=True,limit=10,resume=False,method=Last,playlist=special://skin/playlists/HDMovies.xsp,menu=Menu7) 

Any ideas ? Does gotham handles different special://skin stuff ?

Thanx
No it shouldn't have changed
Thanx Martijn, but it doesn't work, i've tried 3 different skins with 3 different gotham builds ... Smile
I'm going to test something and report back later
Tested following:

- Changed from

special://skin/playlists/HDMovies.xsp,menu=Menu7)

to

special://profile/playlists/video/HDMovies.xsp,menu=Menu7

and this works fine, so there must be something wrong with the path special://skin/playlists ...

We have to suppose this is a xbmc nightly bug ?
does it also work the other way round?
using special://profile/playlists/video/HDMovies.xsp,menu=Menu7 in Frodo?
Yes, it works in frodo