Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PVR Keyboard/Remote shortcuts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any documentation about keyboard mappings related to PVR?

Currently, I am looking for:
- pause button action (pausing already works by pressing on-screen button with a mouse)
- Ability to use regular 1% seeking with left/right keys.
- <TvOSD> category
- <TvFullscreenInfo> category (Changing mappings in regular <FullscreenInfo> does not change anything when viewing info screen for live TV.)
There are a few post on the forum for this (make a search), even if i think that all the function are not implemented. For example, i think it would be better to create a special section for TVFullScreenVideo instead of using the FullScreenVideo because, at least for me, the shortcuts are not the same Rolleyes.

Another thing that i dont know how to do (and i'm sure you can currently do it) is the way to go back to a fullscreenvideo when you are in the menu with a video TV behind it (i'm not sure it is understandable ^). It works with classic video but not with tv video.

Bibi
I have found action for record button, but not pausing.

For going back to fullscreen, it works for me without problems with fullscreen action in eventghost's XBMC2 plugin.