Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: program wont load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
hope someone can help me, am a new to this xbmc,
just got it this weekend and having problems.

i was trying to load catchup tv and put the wrong password in, now i cant get it to load as it keeps saying wrong password and closes, i tried going to
add-ons where you see all the programs you have enabled but its not showing, i was going to try and update again but cant,
also Vodie (rte iplayer) which shows Irish programs cant seem to get it to play, it loads the list of programs when i click on it it does not play,
also looked in the video add-ons and that's not listed as well?

anyone advice how to fix the problems
thank-you
very much
Take a look in your userdata/addon data folder to see if there's a listing for TVCatchup and delete the contents which should remove the old password. If there's still a problem you can delete the TVCatchup folder from the addons folder which will manually uninstall the plugin then reinstall.
thank-you for the reply,
i deleted the TVCatchup folder from the addons folder,

now its not there anywhere , cant find it :-( the folder which will manually uninstall the plugin then reinstall never happened.
Dobyken Wrote:Take a look in your userdata/addon data folder to see if there's a listing for TVCatchup and delete the contents which should remove the old password. If there's still a problem you can delete the TVCatchup folder from the addons folder which will manually uninstall the plugin then reinstall.

found it again :-)
reinstalled and it worked like you said thankyou so much