Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: More custom Menu Choices
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to get more then 3 custom Menu Choices I need to have a minimum of 6

thanks for every thing

P.S.
I love this skin its runs perfect and is really fast on my ATV
have a look at the second post in this thread:
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=89678

it has detailed instructions on how to mod the homemenu in Transparency!
am I missing something

Im trying to increase the amount of favorites I can add to the home menu to 6 or 7
to the main menu or to one of the sub-menus?
In the main menu there are options for adding 3 favorites as menu items. I would like to add 7 Favorites ( Navi-x, 1 Channal, Fast Pass TV, Free TV Project, What the Furk, Ice Films, Pandora)

The skin Back Row allows 12 but it just runs too slow on my ATV
ok, the only way to do this is to mod the skin yourself.

instructions can be found in the link i've posted above.
thanks for your help

I was hope the DEV could just add more custom options

Just like they did for back row a couple weeks ago they went from 6 options to 12
Can anyone tell me how to simply name the custom menu I create? I have created the custom menu (using it to launch the advanced launcher program for games) but the button on the home screen is now just a blank button and I have tried every button combo I can think of but nothing let's me rename/relabel the button.

Thanks in advance.
(2013-04-21, 20:55)adrock0211 Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone tell me how to simply name the custom menu I create? I have created the custom menu (using it to launch the advanced launcher program for games) but the button on the home screen is now just a blank button and I have tried every button combo I can think of but nothing let's me rename/relabel the button.

Thanks in advance.

you can rename it in skin settings
skin settings > menu > custom 1 > select favourite
after selecting a favourite, it'll pop up a keyboard where you can rename the item.

in case you don't want to assign a favourite to the main menu button,
select the last favourite in the list, it's labeled (no action)
and again you'll get the option to rename it.
Ok, got it but I when I used the submenu option I was unable to name the main button on the home screen...it was just blank and then once I hit right while hovering over it it went over to the submenu where I had renamed the favorite to be "games". So instead I just selected the advanced launcher as the favorite without making it a submenu choice and then named it Games and that worked.

Only other question is there a way to rearrange the home screen buttons? I would like to move this new custom menu button up higher on my vertical navigation bar on the home screen. I would like setting to always be at the bottom.

Possible?
(2013-04-21, 21:11)adrock0211 Wrote: [ -> ]Possible?

nope