Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Add-on Metadata Actors - Skin support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(2012-08-13, 20:04)wellspokenman Wrote: [ -> ]I know this is one of those gift-horse, mouth kinda things, but I'm gonna do it anyway. I love this addon - very cool, and a long time coming. Sure we'll see it in the official repository before too long. How about couch potato integration though? Time and time again we're sitting down going - who was that guy in...no the guy with the hat and the beard. Oh he was that guy - (uses this addon) oh he was in that movie that we don't have yet? - let's get that. Click.

+1Nod
Hi and thanks for this amazing addon!

Im not sure if its ok to report problems in non stable releases, however, I have some problem with the script using the latest nightly builds. I can access the script, but no info is provided, nor does the thumbnails or fanart get saved to the database. Or at least, the thumbs for a specific actor does not change in the XBMC db after chosing a new thumb via the script and downloaded fanart are not shown.

Anyone else experiance this?

Logg: pastebin

/Marcus
I got this add-on recently, and boy do I love it for looking up actor filmographies. One thing I would love to see it the TV shows they have appeared in as well as movies? Is this possible?
(2012-08-06, 09:31)m0v1em4n Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Guys,

This look like a great add-on.

I am Using Aeon MQ4 on Frodo nightly on a windows 7 setup, will this addon work? and what do I need to install to get it to working.

can any one help

Thanks

**** update***

Ok managed to get it sorted , great add-on
Could you possibly explain how to get this working with MQ4? I'm stupid.
just install and use
nothing special with mq4
it just works
Hmm, I tried Aeon Nox and it doesn't work for me there either. I am using an older build with HD audio built in. Could that be my problem?
Did you use it from Program menu item ?

Don't know if Aeon Nox have include the features of this addon in it's own menu.

(2012-09-25, 14:47)mikebzh44 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you use it from Program menu item ?

Don't know if Aeon Nox have include the features of this addon in it's own menu.

Hi,

no, if you go into your movie then select info for any movie on the info screen you should see additional buttons next to play, rescan, trailer etc

hope that helps

(2012-09-21, 20:00)macardi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi and thanks for this amazing addon!

Im not sure if its ok to report problems in non stable releases, however, I have some problem with the script using the latest nightly builds. I can access the script, but no info is provided, nor does the thumbnails or fanart get saved to the database. Or at least, the thumbs for a specific actor does not change in the XBMC db after chosing a new thumb via the script and downloaded fanart are not shown.

/Marcus

Hi I am using Frodo Alpha 5 with no problems

Ah, I figured it out. I was just clicking on the actor image, not clicking on get artist info. Sorry about that!
Works fine fine with Aeon Nox3.5, 3.6 and 4.0
(2012-09-21, 20:00)macardi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi and thanks for this amazing addon!

/Marcus

Quote:Hi I am using Frodo Alpha 5 with no problems

Thanks for your input! No dice however, tested with various skins but still the same problem. I guess that something has changed since the Alpha 5 that causing this.

/Marcus
sorry for my english
xbmc nighly do not use the same way for save fanart, Frost Know this problem So wait a little
Great! Thanks for yor answer.
Frost, you can include strings Spanish?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/k4qpt2

thanks
Hi Frostbox

Great idea and addon.

one request though :-) ... would it be possible to run the addon in silent mode, so skinners would be able to retreive info about an actor/director and display it in the skin, instead of having to start the addon gui to retreive info. OR maby add the abbility to "retreive info for all actors/directors".

I was looking at the code myself, to see if i could add a silent mode, but the code is quite comprehensive so i found myself getting nowhere fast :-) .. I would love to help if you could point me to some of the code that need to be altered!

cheers
c_bb
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16