Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Videos in Files but not Libary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some Videos are displayed in the "Files" category but not in the "Movies" or "Tv shows" categroy. Does somebody know what's the problem ?

ceddyWink
It means they haven't been scraped and added to the library. Make sure the content is set correctly (in files view) and your scraper of choice selected, then update library to scan.

PS Welcome to the forums Smile
thanks for the answer
I just tried it but it dosn't help.Sad
What happens when you right-click a folder and select "Movie Information", "Refresh"?
Dosen't help anything either, but I mentiond, that the problem excist just for movies, for that xbmc don't find any information like covers and Titles
Check which scraper you're using. Check the folder in XBMC file view - click on Set Content. A window will pop up - make sure you select Movies and try either TMDB or IMDB for a scraper.

If one doesn't work try the other.
PS a few users having issues with TMDB right now - try IMDB
No one of them work Sad
I know you're new here, but this is good practise and is the next step. You need to post a debug log.

Go to your settings and enable Debugging. Exit XBMC, then go back in, wait 10sec for everything to load, then try scrape a move.

Exit again, and find your xbmc.log file in your user directory. Open in Notepad and copy and paste to http://www.pastebin.com. It will give you a link, which you will then paste in a reply here. Then I can see what's going on.