Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: My Vietnamse Channel xml for LiveStream
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
All
Below is my up-to-date Vietnamese TV xml for Livestream: http://www.saigoncom.com/xml/vietnamtv.xml
For AppleTV user: System->Settings->Addons->Enabled Addons->Video Addons->LiveStreams->Configure->Add Source->Choose Source Type as "enter URL"->Add URL->Add Source-OK
For those who has received my xml file, you might want to set this up as URL so that when I update the list, the channels on your XBMC are automatically updated as well.
You can also delete the duplicated source (the one created with my old xml file) by highlight the source, then press and hold Menu button until you see Remove from Sources, then click on it.
Have fun
02/27 updated
Yeah1 TV HD (once in a while, the feed is not reliable, but excellent picture)
Yeah1 Family (currently does not have audio)
VTV Da Nang
VTV Can Tho 1
VTV Can Tho 2
Prob best putting this in the relevant post for Livestreams. Just that way, if someone searches the thread looking for a certain channel collection, it will make it easier for them to find! Big Grin Nice Job though.
Mighty_Diamond,
Thanks for the suggestion.
No worries pal. Certainly over the last month there seems to have been hundreds of list/channels being posted and I can imagine it only getting worse for being to find a certain selection they're after.
Hi DTSExpert
the YEAH HD channel when I watched it stopped every song on ATV2, you know why ? It's not streaming through at all. Because of server or ....what...what we can do...modify the links
I clearly states that the Yeah1 TV does not work well. I have no control over this.
Once again, I don't host any of the channels on this list. Please let's not post asking why the channels don't work well.
Thanks,
ss2000 Wrote:Hi DTSExpert
the YEAH HD channel when I watched it stopped every song on ATV2, you know why ? It's not streaming through at all. Because of server or ....what...what we can do...modify the links
All,
Let's clear things up again, I don't host any channels on the list. I am creating the list on my free time and this is like a hobby.
Because of this, please don't post question like why the channels don't work. If they don't, then the sites (vtc.com.vn or tv24.vn) that host them have problem.
I feel a bit irritated when receiving this kind of question cause I feel like I am obligated to have all the channels work well 24/24
I am now thinking to take the channel list down, cause sharing it to all of you guys get me feel more "obligated" than fun as a hobby.
Sorry for me, DTSExpert. I didnt mean anything. Of course, this is our hobby. I just try to get better and better all the channels & try to figure out why ....I know you not controlling .....sorry for that boring you.....sooooory....
did you took down your list already bro, I'm too lateSad
The list is still online
Enjoy
chetvitinh Wrote:did you took down your list already bro, I'm too lateSad
love your work broSmile
the link show file as broken/crupted!
It's up. What add-on are yoiu using?
(2012-03-22, 04:57)ykhehra1 Wrote: [ -> ]the link show file as broken/crupted!

I used AppleTV 2G, Did you have a addon for VN TV?. Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4