Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: xbmc fails to recognize my wifi pci card or pci sound card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi I have a Pentium 4 2.6-MHz and 512 of ram and used exclusively as a HTPC, and install XBMC as the only operating system, but does not recognize (or could not run) the Blast Card wifi pci or pci sound card, I can do you have to install some file, I need your help.
excuse my writing, I do not speak English natively
greetings and thanks
Even worst, most people here do not recognize your title because is in spanish!

-> todavía peor, la mayoría de la gente de aquí no reconoce tu título porque está en español, jejeje

what version did you used? live? xbmcbuntu? openelec? windows?

-> ¿que versión has utilizado? ¿live? ¿xbmcbuntu? ¿openelec? ¿windows?

if you install plain ubuntu, is all hardware recognized?

-> si instalas ubuntu sin más, ¿se reconoce todo el hardware?
gracias ya cambie el titulo
use la version live y lo instale como unico sistema operativo, antes tenia xp, pero no le habia instalado las targetas pci.
si es nesesario lo formateo de nuevo
intente cargar el ubuntu studio 10.4 pero es muy pesado, ahora estoy bajando un xubuntu 9.4, lo cargo y te digo que pasa, pero mi idea es tener solo el xbmc sin otro sistema operativo

>Thanks and change the title
use the live version and install as the only operating system, before I had XP, but had not installed the PCI CARDS.
if it proved necessary formatting new
try loading the ubuntu studio 4.10 but is very heavy, I'm downloading a xubuntu 9.4, office and tell you what happens, but my idea is to have just the xbmc no other operating system