Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Closing to taskbar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I close to taskbar while listening to my playlist and then reopen to full window, I just get a black screen and cannot do anything except close down.
mikethemadmonk Wrote:If I close to taskbar while listening to my playlist and then reopen to full window, I just get a black screen and cannot do anything except close down.
Well, seems to be a complete lack of interest here! This is supposed to be the General help and support? Good job I haven't broken a leg.
I would guess it was your video drivers since that doesn't happen to me and I assume, given the lack of response, not to anyone else either.

JR
mikethemadmonk Wrote:Well, seems to be a complete lack of interest here! This is supposed to be the General help and support? Good job I haven't broken a leg.

That's pretty sarcastic considering what a wonderfully detailed help request it is.

Most users run XBMC full-screen. Between that and the complete lack of details on your setup it's not surprising there were no responses.

Try update your video drivers as JR suggested and if it doesn't help come back with some more details.
So there are bodies in the undergrowth after all! Sorry chaps if I was sarcastic, however there isn't much more to what I've already stated, I think the program is the slickest piece of software for managing music etc, but, If I am listening to my music and close the program down to the taskbar, when I reinstate it, there is nothing there except the three button top right.
My operating system is XP Pro 32 bit Sp3, Ati HD 5800 Gt .Creative xfi-elite and all the ram that Xp can use. My drivers are all up to date. All help gratefully received.