Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: music video
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
firstly my appologies if this is in the wrong section i wast sure where to put it.

Is there an easy way to add a 'music video' selection to the home screen?
No worries - right area if you're a Windows user.

As soon as you scrape a music video (set content to Music Video and scrape with TheConcertDB scraper as a good choice) the Music Videos sub-menu will magically appear!

It is unfortunate that the MTV scraper no longer works, but I believe there is a Yahoo music video scraper (I may be wrong on that).
The recent last.fm scraper is a lot better than the yahoo scraper.
thanks Damian but im after actually adding a 'music video' choice in the home screen, is it possible?

some of the music vids i have are from youtube so i dont think the scraper will pick them up
bricktop Wrote:thanks Damian but im after actually adding a 'music video' choice in the home screen, is it possible?

some of the music vids i have are from youtube so i dont think the scraper will pick them up

By default it will only show up if you have scraped music video content. In your case yeah, they won't scrape so you might have to go with a customizable skin. An easy one to add to is Transparancy (also my favourite) but there are several others.
many thanks Damian i'll give that a try tomorrow.