Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ember Media Manager can't rescrape
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Hope i'm in the right area of the forum to ask this question, but i really need some help cause it's driving me crazy.
I've just installed the Ember Media Manager en the xbmc a few days ago and i ask myself why i didn't come across something like this sooner!! it's beautiful!

Now my problem is that when i try to rescrape the movies that were skipped, it seems like nothing gets saved. I follow all the steps: first wich movie, no problem; then select poster, no problem (it's downloading); then fanart, no problem (downloading); then edit movie, no problem. But when i confirm here (press ok) nothing happens...

There are no new files in the folder of the movie...

Thanx in advance,
Baat
don't know if it is the same issue i seen....not very often but occasionally something like that will happen with a movie...in my case there will be "some" metadata there but trying to update or add more has no affect

In my case I will delete any file in the folder that Ember can populate and I will remove it from the database in ember and then update library and rescrape the movie

One or the other alone may fix it but I just do both out of habbit
Again I don't see it often enough to be that annoying but that's what works for me

hope it helps!