Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Manual editing of profiles:AV Pack Settings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm using XBMC on windows but I believe the answer to my question isn't platform dependent.
I'm using XBMC portable (/p on exe start) and I want to make different profiles for the different display hardware of each user (different windows user but same 'real' people using XBMC).
On the wiki page the says how to give different profiles different AV settings (only done manually):
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Pro...g_profiles
It doesn't say what's the format for these configurations.
Can someone fill in the gap (also be nice if this will be done in the Wiki page)?
Am I supposed to use the format from some setting*.xml file?
Thanks to all helpers
Old xbox stuff, the code of which is removed. All it did was change profiles automatically when the user started their xbox with a different AV pack plugged in.

Will kill the wiki info.
jmarshall Wrote:Old xbox stuff, the code of which is removed. All it did was change profiles automatically when the user started their xbox with a different AV pack plugged in.

Will kill the wiki info.

What you're saying is that this wiki page is irrelevant? If so, how can I set different display settings for different profiles?
-bump-
Each profile has its own settings. Just log-in to the profile and choose the settings through the XBMC GUI.