Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Features suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am new to all HTPC/XBMC stuff, but I must say I am enjoying XBMC and the Remote app very much. If I were the developer of such tools, I would be doing it in a very similar way. Thanks for your hard work. You can expect from me some donations, as I think you deserve money for the job you have done.

After using XBMC Remote for some time I have several suggestions for features/improvements.

- add Repeat Track/All, Shuffle options to Now Playing window (menu)
- add Playlist view to the main menu - at least to select/edit existing playlists
(I have created some playlists in XBMC but I cannot access them through the remote.)

- add "cache to SD card" option
(this could be used to cache album/artist/song thumbs to SD card so the app would not need to refresh the thumbs every time. This should increase the responsiveness of the app and thumbs would appear almost instantly. After uploading/changing stuff in Library, an user would press "Update library" button and all thumbs and library info would get updated and again cached.

If some of my suggestions are in the works, great Smile If not, what do you think? Is it even possible to include them and make them work?

Thanks again for this great product.

Regards,
Marek