Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBA International League Pass - Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It doesn't work on NBA TV though. I know what it's purpose is, I am just saying it would probably be easy to implement a couple more things. I am not an expert though, just guessing here. Again thanks for the hard work on the addon.

As for ballstreams, last I heard it's completely illegal.
Lyvean, thanks for you suggestions. I welcome new feature requests or bug reports, I barely use some features (like NBA TV live) so it's nice that someone takes some time to write their thoughts, so I can see what people want.

But really, the worst thing to say to an open source project is "this should be easy to do but i don't know anything on how to do it", because the obvious answer is "the code is there, make it yourself if you think it's easy". You even said it twice :/ please don't.

Another thing is that not everyone has the premium league pass, which includes nba tv live. I didn't have it the last year (because i don't have time to watch it), so it was impossible for me to develop something for it.

The problem for live games is recurring, never saw it but it's worth a check.
agree with maxgalbu - Lyvean be happy with what you have or make something yourself. Calling someones hardwork basic and then asking for more features that should be 'easy' to implement is a douche move
The plugin has worked awesome for me all last season - no problems with the live games
NBA TV Live cuts off after 5 minutes but dont really care about that as its minor.
I posted the error in Post: #370 but solved it in a strange way since then. After I renewed my subscription everything started working again. even though before renewing I was able to use last years account on other machines just not on my ubuntu Kodi. But oh well it works now, so no harm Smile

maxgalbu I appreciate all your hard work, if you've a bitcoin address, let me know and I'll send you enough for a beer or two.
On Apple TV it seems condensed games have also 60fps. Over kodi only 30 fps. Is there any chance to get 60fps on kodi?
It's already in the options, the quality/bitrate of the video can be 720p @ 60fps
yes, but only for live Games and relive Full Games it works with 720p@60fps. Condensed Games only 30fps.
Hello Robla,

First of all thanks a lot for the plugin!

I can not use it , keep getting "dependencies not met" message.
And I can not install "httplib2", getting the same error message.

I'm using Version 0.1.5 and newest Kodi 15.2 on TVpad4 which is Android system.

Please, somebody help me
the lates version is 0,7.

Please upgrade first.
Is there a way to truly select the video quality? Im running version 0.7 and would like to have 360p (800 kbps) since my internet connection is not the strongest, I tried changing it in the settings but I seem to always get the same speed, I have tried every bitrate possible (1200, 1600, etc) to see if it changes but to no avail. Any suggestions?
Select video quality in the settings works here. I use kodi linux native system.

With the NBA LP Update in Apri i can select live Games directly and not a hour after tip off.

But in Live games every full hour the streams stop.
(2015-07-17, 20:12)fronkr56 Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone still having the issue where Live Games pause and kick you out at the turn of the hour? My stream will stop and once it goes back to the menu, it's 5:01pm or 6:01pm. Every hour on the dot, the live games will stop. Any ideas?

Here the same.
Hi
Im struggling with this addon, i have a valid league pass account and can login and watch on the website but when i try to log in via kodi it lets me log in and view NBA TV Live but when i click the live section theres no games there? Do i need to do anything else im using version 0.7 so i believe thats correct?
Do i need a vpn as im not in the USA,

Thanks in advance
Hello and thanks for the awesome work on this add-on. I finally subscribed to league pass because you made it possible for me to watch the games conveniently on my tv. As described by others, I have the problem that nba tv freezes after a couple of minutes. I’m not a programmer, but is there any way I could help with fixing that? If you could find the time to put in the additional work, I would have no problem paying for your nba tv subscription for a couple of months.
(2015-11-01, 02:07)WHamilton Wrote: [ -> ]Select video quality in the settings works here. I use kodi linux native system.

With the NBA LP Update in Apri i can select live Games directly and not a hour after tip off.

But in Live games every full hour the streams stop.

Thanks for confirming that you are able to select video quality. I went to the github page and downloaded the master version there (https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin.video.nba) and indeed I am able to select video quality now. I will confirm later if my stream stops on the hour