Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBA International League Pass - Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Getting a Script Error when trying to play an Archived Game (haven't tested live) - I'm on the latest version, and here is the full log/snippet:

Script Error:
13:54:45 T:5684 ERROR: XFILE::CFileCache::Open - failed to open source <plugin://plugin.video.nba/?url=&mode=nbatvlive&name=NBA+TV+Live>
13:54:45 T:5684 ERROR: InputStream: Error opening, plugin://plugin.video.nba/?url=&mode=nbatvlive&name=NBA+TV+Live
I just installed on the pc of my boyfriend... he is thrilled!! He already used the laptop to watch NBA but now he can do it via Kodi and uses his foon as a remote control. He is as happy as can be Big Grin Thanks for this add on
OK, so first of all. I haven't checked yet live games but I found out why my archives were stuttering. It was the quality and my tv. Obviously my tv's CPU coukld not handle 720p 60FPS (4500) stream as both cores were touching 100%. After switching to 720p (3000) it's smooth (without losing frames). On my PC it's ok.I

As for my confusion related to the version. I checked a moment ago and in standard Kodi repository there's add-on called "NBa league pass" and its version is 0.8. As authors: ptsampoukas, robla and maxgalbu. It is definitely different than the latest one I downloaded from your side but very similar. Although there're no upcoming matches visible and the folders are differen and there's no quality option for 60fps (4500).
First off massive thanks for the addon. Getting some weird stuff today I get could not find url errors on all full archive games except the bulls Timberwolves game. Running 0.7 in Australia. All ok in chrome.
Getting failed to login errors also
(2016-02-05, 23:59)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: [ -> ]Getting a Script Error when trying to play an Archived Game (haven't tested live) - I'm on the latest version, and here is the full log/snippet:

Script Error:
13:54:45 T:5684 ERROR: XFILE::CFileCache::Open - failed to open source <plugin://plugin.video.nba/?url=&mode=nbatvlive&name=NBA+TV+Live>
13:54:45 T:5684 ERROR: InputStream: Error opening, plugin://plugin.video.nba/?url=&mode=nbatvlive&name=NBA+TV+Live

Bump - Still getting this, and I've tried a complete Kodi restore, as well as testing other versions. On the latest official release now.

Thanks!
First id like to say thank you for creating my favourite add-on on kodi for the past 4 years.

i can watch 360p without buffering however get buffering with 540p and above, I'm using ethernet, have advanced network settings and able to watch 1080p another add-on without any problems.

i was hoping you could explain why nba league pass does not cache/buffer like other add-ons. during playback it will cache to 100% but will never show 20mb (for example).

and info would help.
I get the buffering issue particularly after half-time. The game becomes unwatchable at the third quarter. Maybe that's when most people decide to tune in? My only solution is to continuously stop and start the stream. Also when I install the Github release I can't sign in. When I installed the bitbucket version it works, is there some difference between the two repositories?
We're not sure why the stream becomes unwatchable encript, but it has been mentioned here that it does after a certain amount of time.

Watching it on the PC without this add-on, the games play fine in their entirety, so it has something to do with the add-on itself, and not the server load from the NBA Gamepass end.
Last night I watched the second half of the Thunder - Warriors game through the app, and things froze just after the game ended, so things last about 70 minutes for me without problems. I didn't watch any of the game through League Pass beforehand, but if I did, that watched time would have been "counted towards" the Kodi app, so things wouldn't have lasted that long (if at all after the first half).
thanks for all the replies however i was hoping someone could explain why during playback archived video, my cache does not fill up like it does with other video add ons.
Is anyone else getting login error?
here no problems.
Hi Developer,

Can you please when you get a chance, change the time zone in the add on? Ever since daylight saving time, I cannot watch a game at it's proper time. It seems like it's still on the old time zone. For example, at 6pm central there was a game, but in live streams, I got no results, I then checked back an hour later and I discovered that the game was there and I was able to watch it. Thanks in advance!
sorry forgot to mention the version, I'm using 0.8.