Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBA International League Pass - Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@maxgalbu: no, i don´t think that I had problems with my login. I can´t start a stream, than I started logging (writing of logfiles) and find that typo, changed it and after that the stream works again. My login worked.

Here is what I find in the kodi.log about login:

Quote:13:51:25 T:4620 NOTICE: ##### NBA League Pass: Login reponse: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<result>

<code>loginsuccess</code>

<data>

<premium><![CDATA[true]]></premium>

<trackUsername><![CDATA[6E626132313732303636]]></trackUsername>

<givenName><![CDATA[xxxx]]></givenName>

<refresh><![CDATA[true]]></refresh>

<userName><![CDATA[xxxx]]></userName>

<hasSubscription><![CDATA[true]]></hasSubscription>

</data>

</result>
Hi
When I started to watch the game after one minute the game stop. Someone knows why? Thanks.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 6 mediante Tapatalk
How come everyone here as the option for 4500kbs. I'm running 0.7 and can only go to 3000kbs.
Hi,
I just started my nba league pass.
is there anyway for me to record my games into a local harddrive?

thanz
(2016-04-16, 18:55)Al13 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-04-10, 21:32)imauser Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-03-12, 01:25)ericlak Wrote: [ -> ]Is anyone else getting login error?

I am and my LP is from Canada. I am inputting the correct username and password but I am still unable to watch anything. When I head to "Archives" and click on a game, the message that pops up is "Failed to get video URL Are you logged in?"

same here and i'm located in germany

Hello again!

I solved my "Failed to get a video URL. Are you logged in?" problem by myself.
My password included the character '-'. When I looked into the settings.xml in the folder .kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.nba, I saw that Kodi made a '/' out of it.
So if anyone else is facing a similar problem, it makes definitely sense to check the settings file!
@thebostonsports: try a newer version, the option for 4500kbs was not there before.
Quote:0.8- (22/03/2016)
Added Shaqtin' a fool, The starters, and more videos
Show live/upcoming games in local timezone, according to settings
Added 720p at 60fps video quality
Added list of upcoming live games
Force the bitrate of live games
Show the start time of upcoming games
Move condensed link inside archive, alongside home/away feeds
Move highlights link inside archive, alongside home/away feeds
Enable playing 2012/2013 season
0.7- (10/12/2014)
Force the bitrate of archive and condensed videos (xbmc always picks 720p format)
Fixed year for previous season

@cslhace: I don´t now if its work, but karim789 want to fork maxgalbus plugin with download feature. Maybe you try it.

https://github.com/karim789/xbmc.plugin....5c4367ee19

@parvati2: I use the plugin since the playoffs every day (Kodi 16, nba plugin 0.8 or latest one) and watched every game, not live, but archived. So long, no problems from me.
Hi. Thanks for the update.

Unfortunatelly I have a problem. NBA TV seems to stop after some minutes, live or archived. Any clues how to fix it?
Bump for the above post. NBA TV live stops streaming after some minutes for no apparent reason. It also happens when I watched shows from a previous day.
Hi, today I wanted to watch final 7th game of GSW and OKC and the addon doesn't work. When I go into archive games and This week folder, there's an error "HTTP Error 404: Not found". Al previous games are playing fine from Last week folder. Any suggestions?
(2016-05-31, 19:31)Kipcior Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, today I wanted to watch final 7th game of GSW and OKC and the addon doesn't work. When I go into archive games and This week folder, there's an error "HTTP Error 404: Not found". Al previous games are playing fine from Last week folder. Any suggestions?

I got the same Error yesterday...and it is still the same, if I try to watch game 7 from Monday night.
(2016-06-01, 13:24)mailo1323 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-05-31, 19:31)Kipcior Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, today I wanted to watch final 7th game of GSW and OKC and the addon doesn't work. When I go into archive games and This week folder, there's an error "HTTP Error 404: Not found". Al previous games are playing fine from Last week folder. Any suggestions?

I got the same Error yesterday...and it is still the same, if I try to watch game 7 from Monday night.

Same here - Hopefully somebody can update this to work for the Finals!
It is working.
working fine for me as well
It is working again for me , too Smile
Getting the "HTTP Error 404: Not found" message as well, this time for Game 2 of the Finals. How did people fix this before, or was it just something that fixed itself?