Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBA International League Pass - Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After a week ... congratulations Max...

Live and Archive... 60fps ok with home and away feed is OK. Only stop stream at 1 hour, but this happen last year.

All important issues are fixed in 0.84

Thanks!!!!!
Err, 60fps where? Can you provide an example? I've only managed to watch 2-3 games in true 60fps. This is not Max's problem, it's the NBA stream provider Neulion.
Any progress updates on 0.8.5? @maxgalbu

The only glaring issues at the moment that I've noticed are the 1 minute past the hour cut-outs & the Charlotte Hornets being listed as the Charlotte Bobcats on Live / Archived games.

Edit: Disregard the Bobcats complaint, I just noticed that you fixed that on GitHub. Only one glaring issue!
Have anybody wrote a mail to neulion about the 30fps streams ?
Just while I think of it, is rewinding and fast forwarding live games meant to be the most impossible thing in the world to do? That's something that needs some major work, it's one of the worst video controls I've ever seen.
Hi Max,. Can you take a look at the timing of conversion from live game to archived game. Currently ( it's 0940am here in the Netherlands) and when we try to watch knicks-celtics we get the message ' game ended'. The game is available on the website. Thanks
(2016-11-12, 10:42)Miss_80 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Max,. Can you take a look at the timing of conversion from live game to archived game. Currently ( it's 0940am here in the Netherlands) and when we try to watch knicks-celtics we get the message ' game ended'. The game is available on the website. Thanks

I can confirm this. Same in Germany (1030am).

Highlights and condensed are working for this game, but both home and away feeds only display "game ended".

All other games from 11-11-2016 do work. Watching the Celtics game on the website or the iOS app also does work.
Das liegt daran, dass die Spiele als Relive noch ncioht zur Verfügung stehen. Generell gilt sind sie morgens noch nicht auf dem Server online, dauert es bis gegen 19 Uhr Abends.

THis a Problem from Neulion the Provider of the NBA LP. The games aren't availble yet on this server.
Does this mean that the add-on get's his streams from another server than the website (or the App)? If so, is this necessary or can the add-on also provide the same stream as the website?
The xbox doesn't play the game too.
(2016-11-12, 11:35)jaydee73 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-11-12, 10:42)Miss_80 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Max,. Can you take a look at the timing of conversion from live game to archived game. Currently ( it's 0940am here in the Netherlands) and when we try to watch knicks-celtics we get the message ' game ended'. The game is available on the website. Thanks

I can confirm this. Same in Germany (1030am).

Highlights and condensed are working for this game, but both home and away feeds only display "game ended".

All other games from 11-11-2016 do work. Watching the Celtics game on the website or the iOS app also does work.

I noticed that the issue was already reported in Github almost three weeks ago. I added my findings. Max says it has something to do with HLS streams:

I've checked this morning, and there were some games in that "condition", but I couldn't play them from the ipad (The selected game is not available). The ipad "method" of playing games (hls stream) is the one used in the plugin, because xbmc apparently doesn't support adaptive streams (or requires cookies in all the requests, I can't remember), which are used in the website flow (adaptive streams). I guess it's only possible from the adaptive stream, and not using HLS streams...

No idea what this means or if it's fixable. It is a shame though if it can't be fixed. The first thing my boyfriend does the morning after the game is launching the nba site. I'm trying to convince him to use the kodi app, but it needs to work first Rolleyes
Is there anyway to add a US Version like the NFL App, where you just pick US or International?
@Max

I think there is a problem in your addon.

The new folder with the new logos, does not exist. I must create the folder manuel.
(2016-11-19, 15:18)WHamilton Wrote: [ -> ]@Max

I think there is a problem in your addon.

The new folder with the new logos, does not exist. I must create the folder manuel.

The logos are not stored locally but taken from an url, which folder are you referring to?
Hi,after last update error when starting addon,with my 2 windows pc..Why?

17:35:46 T:1464 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\\xd0\x90\xd0\xbb\xd0\xb5\xd0\xba\xd1\x81\xd0\xb5\xd0\xb9\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\plugin.video.nba\\config\\config.json')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nba\leaguepass.py", line 7, in <module>
from utils import *
File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nba\utils.py", line 5, in <module>
import vars
File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nba\vars.py", line 48, in <module>
config_json = open(config_path).read()
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\\xd0\x90\xd0\xbb\xd0\xb5\xd0\xba\xd1\x81\xd0\xb5\xd0\xb9\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\plugin.video.nba\\config\\config.json')
-->End of Python script error report<--
17:35:46 T:584 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nba/
17:35:46 T:584 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.nba/) failed
17:35:53 T:4352 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.IOError'>
Error Contents: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\\xd0\x90\xd0\xbb\xd0\xb5\xd0\xba\xd1\x81\xd0\xb5\xd0\xb9\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\plugin.video.nba\\config\\config.json')
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nba\leaguepass.py", line 7, in <module>
from utils import *
File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nba\utils.py", line 5, in <module>
import vars
File "C:\Users\�������\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.nba\vars.py", line 48, in <module>
config_json = open(config_path).read()
IOError: (2, 'No such file or directory', 'C:\\Users\\\xd0\x90\xd0\xbb\xd0\xb5\xd0\xba\xd1\x81\xd0\xb5\xd0\xb9\\AppData\\Roaming\\Kodi\\addons\\plugin.video.nba\\config\\config.json')
-->End of Python script error report<--
17:35:53 T:584 ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.video.nba/
17:35:53 T:584 ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.video.nba/) failed
17:35:58 T:584 ERROR: Unable to activate the previous window