Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NBA International League Pass - Add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NBA LP changed the stream type a couple of days ago. They are using the DRM protected mpd now.

Changes have to be made on the Kodi side (using the inputstream.adaptive add-on) and also on the nba-add-on side. Some guys are already working on it (see the nba-addon github repository). But maxgalbu himself hasn't made any comments on this issue yet.

For all Fire TV users: You can at least use the Silk browser (in Desktop mode!) and watch the games there. Usability is not as good as with the add-on, but once running it's the same.
The Silk browser method hasn't worked out for me.  Just keeps saying my device isn't compatible.
Oh, tanks for the note on silk, works so far! Not that comfortable but much better than nothing! Hope there will be a fix for Kodi soon, because since today nothing works anymore on my side.
any hope for a fix?
I've merged the excellent pull request #78 from @mkorganashvili, you can try the fix by installing from zip using https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin....master.zip (guide: HOW-TO:Install_add-ons_from_zip_files)
(2018-04-08, 10:04)maxgalbu Wrote: [ -> ]I've merged the excellent pull request #78 from @mkorganashvili, you can try the fix by installing from zip using https://github.com/maxgalbu/xbmc.plugin....master.zip (guide: HOW-TO:Install_add-ons_from_zip_files)
 Using that on Kodi 17.6, after I select which feed I want to watch I get an error message saying "Invalid username and password".  However I am quite sure that I entered the username and password correctly.
Hello everyone

I got the latest zip from github. I'm using Kodi 18 on Android. The add-on works but I got one issue and it's that only audio plays and I get no picture from any game or feed that I choose.
I already tried changing some video settings on kodi but nothing works.

Any idea on how to go about this issue?

Thank you
(2018-04-08, 13:17)Dastangr Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone

I got the latest zip from github. I'm using Kodi 18 on Android. The add-on works but I got one issue and it's that only audio plays and I get no picture from any game or feed that I choose.
I already tried changing some video settings on kodi but nothing works.

Any idea on how to go about this issue?

Thank you
I downloaded that from github and installed it in Kodi 17.6 on Windows.  After a couple of missteps, it's working for me in the sense that it will load games and attempt to play them but it freezes constantly even at low bandwidth settings.  However this might not be an issue with the add-on.  NBA League Pass changed something on March 22 and since then playback has been a disaster with their official viewing software also.
Playing archive game without time spoilers : )

@mkorganashvili: That's cool! Did you made any adjustments of your kodi settings for this? Or is this configurable within the plugin?
(2018-04-19, 18:45)jaydee73 Wrote: [ -> ]@mkorganashvili: That's cool! Did you made any adjustments of your kodi settings for this? Or is this configurable within the plugin?
Made some changes in the addon and the skin
(2018-04-19, 20:47)mkorganashvili Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-19, 18:45)jaydee73 Wrote: [ -> ]@mkorganashvili: That's cool! Did you made any adjustments of your kodi settings for this? Or is this configurable within the plugin?
Can you please explain a bit more in detail? I have been trying to do this for years.
Anyone has it working on Android? All fine on Windows for me now, but video won't start on Android (it loads something, it even finds the length of the archived games, but won't go further).
(2018-04-23, 00:31)the_3mp3ror Wrote: [ -> ]
(2018-04-19, 20:47)mkorganashvili Wrote: [ -> ]
Can you please explain a bit more in detail? I have been trying to do this for years.
Which version of kodi?
(2018-04-23, 00:41)the_3mp3ror Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone has it working on Android? All fine on Windows for me now, but video won't start on Android (it loads something, it even finds the length of the archived games, but won't go further).

Android is not working yet