Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Newbie 3D question nVidia / Eden
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all.
Am jumping the xbmc wagon and am surprised as to how well the new eden version just handles all my media.

Even launching a 3D BD works with the embedded player.

But alas, I have a nVidia GT 430 card, and for the stereoscopic signal to work, I have to click a shortcut on my desktop to enable it.

Now here´s the question..
Can I somehow have xbmc run a command prior to launching specific movies, in order to enable my stereoscopic viewing parameter ?

In 7MC I am launching a bat file with the enable command and then launching TMT5.

Since I don´t really need TMT5 anymore I was wondering if the above is possible.

TIA
I also have a GT430. When I'm going to watch a 3d movie I use a playercorefactory file to launch TMT5. I have it set up so it only uses TMT5 for 3d. So areyou saying that you can launch a 3d iso in XBMC and then turn on 3d and watch with the builtin player? I didn't think that was possible in XBMC.
Yes I know... But I guess they did something to the eden version...
None the less I fired up the movie and it played it in 3D, I put on the glasses and it was in 3D.
SBS doesn´t work though...
I mapped two keys on my harmony remote to toggle the 3D on and off.
Do you know of such a feature, to run a scipt or such before launching a movie ?
Could I perhaps borrow your playercorefactory file, to get a heads up on how to do things in xbmc.
Am a total noob.