Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Multiple entries on movies and tv shows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!

I upgraded to Eden Rc2 and now xbmc scans multiple entries on everything.
When i check the path to the file so are one //media/xbmc-raid/movies3. That is correct. The other ones are //smb/xbmc-server/xbmc-raid/movies3. I have not added that path in sources. I have it shared on my server to my other htpc but why does xbmc on my server find that path?

If i remove the Movies3 in video sources and clear the library all entries with the path //media/xbmc-raid/movies are gone. Just the way i should be but all entries of the smb path is still there. I have no smb source added. And all the smb paths work. Somehow xbmc finds the smb path even if its not added.

Any ideas?
It was added at some point and is now in the db. Thus, XBMC will find the files again while that path remains in the db.

Add the source back again, set content to "None" and tell it to clean those files out. Then remove the source.

Cheers,
Jonathan
jmarshall Wrote:It was added at some point and is now in the db. Thus, XBMC will find the files again while that path remains in the db.

Add the source back again, set content to "None" and tell it to clean those files out. Then remove the source.

Cheers,
Jonathan

That did not work. It dosent delete any entries. Can i delete that db file and do a new scan. Its gonna take a while but i can't figure out any other solution. Where is that file located in xbmc 11 and ubuntu 11.10

I am new to linux so guidence is much appreciated.
jmarshall Wrote:It was added at some point and is now in the db. Thus, XBMC will find the files again while that path remains in the db.

Cheers,
Jonathan

My bad. I did work. I did it the wrong way. I couldn't choose windows smb directly. I had to choose, add network, then windows smb. Worked great.Big Grin