Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Quality label (Bluray, H264, etc) in the view
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys,
I noticed that my movie library doesn't have colored labels as seen in this screen:

That's what I've got:

Isn't there a manual way to set contents like that? e.g. setting a movie as "Bluray", or "3D", etc...

Thank you.
I noticed that to get Confluence to show the Bluray or HDDVD logo I had to have that in the filename e.g. Jumanji - Bluray.mkv. Try that on one and readd the movie to your library and see if that works.
Select BD/DVD Cases
(2012-03-13, 02:40)Projectzero Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that to get Confluence to show the Bluray or HDDVD logo I had to have that in the filename e.g. Jumanji - Bluray.mkv. Try that on one and readd the movie to your library and see if that works.

Thank you, that worked well. Also found out other tags: 3DBD (3D Bluray) and DVD. Rofl
(2012-03-13, 11:31)aur0n Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-13, 02:40)Projectzero Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed that to get Confluence to show the Bluray or HDDVD logo I had to have that in the filename e.g. Jumanji - Bluray.mkv. Try that on one and readd the movie to your library and see if that works.

Thank you, that worked well. Also found out other tags: 3DBD (3D Bluray) and DVD. Rofl

Hi

How did you manage to get it to work? And which skin are you using?

I tried it on Confluence, but it didn't give me the option to select cases.

Your help is appreciated.

Wiggo
sorry to hijack your thread but I just upgraded to RC2, everything is fine but when I imported my library after a fresh install it didn't use any of the fanart for my movies/tv shows?