Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: shutdown on windows
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

Love transparency however i find that if i press S for the shutdown menu then choose shutdown all it does is exit the app whereas with confluence it actually shuts the computer down. Running on windows with eden RC.
Try - Settings\System\Power Saving\Shutdown function

I was having issues with this as well.

Thanks!
Am using Transparancy. When I hit the power button in the upper left corner I get a list of actions to choose. Would like to instead just shut down. Is there a way to do this that I am missing?
(2013-01-09, 16:54)ktjensen Wrote: [ -> ]Am using Transparancy. When I hit the power button in the upper left corner I get a list of actions to choose. Would like to instead just shut down. Is there a way to do this that I am missing?

not really possible, unless you modify the skin.

another option would be to map a button on your keyboard/remote to XBMC.Powerdown
Don't have enough buttons on my remote to dedicate one to shutting down XBMC. But good idea.
I have Windows 7 and used to have the same problem. This is a common problem that is solved by changing the windows theme to basic (click on desktop, then personalize).