Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Hulu support in xbmc?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do we use for Hulu support since bluecop closed his?!
what what??
When did that happen?
My mistake.... I saw an older thread say closed because of Blucop and something with lack of support... I thought that meant he closed the whole project.

But.....

Why is it when I turn off ads I get the first ad still and the shows won't play?
What is the best settings for Hulu in XBMC?
(2012-03-19, 17:11)crimsonfury Wrote: [ -> ]My mistake.... I saw an older thread say closed because of Blucop and something with lack of support... I thought that meant he closed the whole project.

But.....

Why is it when I turn off ads I get the first ad still and the shows won't play?
What is the best settings for Hulu in XBMC?

It seems to me there are two different settings: 1 for commercials & 1 for "lead in" or something like that.

Concerning playback I had to try a couple of different methods to get one to work.

I'm writing away from my TV. Let me double check the settings:

OK, re commercials there is a setting for "commercials" and a setting for "preroll". The preroll needs to be set to zero. What I called "different methods" is called CDN in the settings. There are a number of options & I had to try a few before I got "AKAMAI" to work.

Be forewarned that I have to actual knowledge in the area so your mileage may vary.

Best of luck.