Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Main menu acting weird after installing xbmc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have jail broken my atv2 running iOS 4.4.4 and installed xbmc eden rc1. I just noticed that when turning on the atv that a few things are missing from the menu. There is no movies, or music, and under Internet I cannot scroll down using the remote to access stuff like photostream, Netflix, etc. it won't scroll past the YouTube even when I press the down button on my remote. I even tried to go into the settings menu and do a reset my settings and that doesn't even work. Xbmc works fine however, but now my atv's default menu is acting very strange. Anyone know what it could be?
A dodgy jailbreak? Can the atv2 access the Internet. ssh into it and try to ping google.com or something.
IIRC, there's some location preferences that will hide/show services that are geo locked
Internet works fine because I'm able to play YouTube videos. So I'm not sure why other parts of the menu aren't showing up. Location preferences that hide those items you said? If so how can I fix this.
In frontrow there are location settings under settings > Store and then think it Is dependent on the itunes account you have logged in.