Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: ClearLOGOs and Apple TV (Black)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible that anyone with an Apple TV (Black) is successfully viewing ClearLOGOs with any build of XBMC?

With "Eden" RC2, in conjunction with Alaska Revisited 3.0.2, I am able to view ClearLOGOs for television shows without problem on both an Apple TV (Silver) and a Windows installation.

Yet on both a Snow Leopard installation and an Apple TV (Black), both with the same builds of XBMC and Alaska Revisited, I am unable to successfully view a single ClearLOGO.

I do understand that Alaska Revisited does not support "Eden", but I love it ever so much, and it works beautifully on both the Apple TV (Silver) and Windows installation, such that I am hopeful that it is just a matter of my pretty little face simply needing a big strong mind to point me towards a naughty .xml that needs to be spanked into submission, or another errant file that must be punished.

I am less concerned by the Snow Leopard installation. The Apple TV (Black) is where my heart yearns to have Alaska Revisited and ClearLOGOs working together. I have downgraded to 4.3 from 4.4.4, and I have tried each build (from http://mirrors.xbmc.org/apt/atv2/deb/) beginning at 10.0.7 and onwards through to RC2, but to no avail. I have also tried deleting and rebuilding my settings and databases many times.

Is there a fundamental problem with the combination of ClearLOGOs and Alaska Revisited that the Apple TV (Black) has, but that the Apple TV (Silver) and Windows installation just don't?

I am very appreciative of the amazing piece of coding art that is XBMC, as well as all of the lovely skins and add-ons. Thank you for your time and help!