Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: XBMCbuntu Eden Final - repeat after pause with Any video add-on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This post was originally with RC2. I still have the same problem with Eden FINAL.
Is anyone else seeing this prblem?
==============================================
[original message]

I get a repeat after pause with any video add-on.

On resume, after a pause, the video will play for about 20 seconds, then fall back to a point 15 seconds earlier. The picture is very pixalized for about 2 seconds from the point of fallback, then it plays through normally. It does not matter if I create the pause/resume with the keyboard, remote or the mouse. This is 100% re-creatable with the PBS or Free Cable video add-ons. This debug log was generated with the pbs add-on and an episode of History Detective.

Here is the xbmc debug log:
repeat after pause and resume
This problem (along with an intermittent crash) continued right through frodo RC2. A week after I created this thread, I submitted a bugtrac problem. In response to that bugtrac, I got an email from a dev to try the latest frodo RC3 nightly build.

I can confirm this (and the crash) problem is fixed in the January 16, 2013 nightly build of frodo.