Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pm2 skin - latest build of xbmc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

anyone modified the pm2 skin so it will run on the latest build of xbmc?

thank you,
frank
i sent out a couple of source packs to some people

they all claimed to update it but nobody ever got back to me about it
ok, i will stay cool and wait Cool

by the way...excellent work choke...unfortunately you have no time to continue these skins.

da du ja aus berlin kommst...beste grüße in deutsch Smile
frank
thanks Smile

hope someone will consider to do an update soon - cuz its getting more and more what needs to be done...
ive already posted 3 or 4 times

not tested fully but someone else did and said it was fine.
anyone can upload it if choke doesnt mind, i only spent 5mins doing it so if theres any bugs let me know. i dont want to host it but have done quite a few times someone should host it please Smile
why can't it be uploaded to one of the skins sites?
i'm also a big fan of the pm2 skin and would love to use it again.
britneypairs i pmed you... i'll host. plenty of bandwidth. more details in pm.
it works fine for me, and i've been using it for a few weeks no problems. but it would be nice if somebody updated it to incorporate the new tabs in the "system info" screen, as it only shows the main screen at the moment, and is not quite right.
lost_it: i'm sure everyone appreciates that but don't you think it would be easier to find for everyone if it was on one of the skins sites?
hi i have recieved to much rubbish for posting hacked stuff..... then the same poeple ask for stuff that i ive done do i keep it to myself like they said or do i then decide to do what they say i shouldnt do, ad why should i do it for them. it would take about 10 mins to update sys info stuff.

anyway someone that is really interested message me but no smart people saying i stole it ......
britneyspairs:

if you have updated pm1 or pm2 to be 1.3 compatible, please send it to me or give me a link so that i can add it to the public cvs of the xbmc skinning project so that everyone can use them.

all original files would be appreciated if you have them.

thanks,
jonathan
nice to see that this topic goes further...'hope to use this skin again soon...i love it :o

greetings, frank
its a dirty hack that looks fine

jmarshal do you want me to do it properly if so ill spend a few hours and make it have visuals in background and stuff, or just a quick working 1.3 skin

ps i didnt open pm2 at all i just added a few graphics and changed xmls as i thought i couldnt get source files and didnt want to take files out of texture.xpr as you have to extract it file by file. so i should work with proper source pics for a proper one. also i dont use it but i can mod it, it wont take long
project mayhem source

project mayhem 2 source

i will leave the files up for about a week...

feel free to post everywhere you want - i dont care

but i know you'll make more people happy than angry if you post em

cheers
ok i have dirty hacks for both at moment (and a few other skins as well actually), ill quickly compile and release tonight using proper files for pm2 as ive seen many requests for this and none for pm1 i may do this as well but really dont want 2 on going hacked skins as i also do pm3 (with many more changes).

i need someone with muliple screen sizes, ntsc/pal to test. if they can be on msn or irc that will be a help as i can fix faults in seconds normally if im aware of them. ill release it anyway to people (i cant be arsed uploading it with all the crap questions so someone can for me, can put anyones name on it dont care ) but if someone steps up to the mark of testing then it will actually work properly for everyone as i dont and have never really used these skins.

cheers if you really want it done properly msn me on [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] and it will be sorted properly soon, if not it will be sorted 90 percent tonight and even better if some wants to do this ill supply them with pm2 source working in 1.3 and they can continue to make it better. (cause i want to do a new skin or start coding patchs sometime not update outdated skins or if dvd player gets in ill release a project people will like)