Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] UR Play Video plugin Swedish television
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://github.com/kokangit/xbmc-urplay

This is a plugin for viewing urplay.se which is Swedish television Utbildningsradion. This is the first version, just for testing.

Navigation works but lacks a few things, like paging. Also there is yet no search function. Subtitling is on TODO list.

Enjoy!
Thank you for doing this. I don't think I've used git before (not a developer, but I am using Linux so not completely unfamiliar with these things) but will try this out in a day or two.
(2012-04-02, 18:31)Jarulf Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for doing this. I don't think I've used git before (not a developer, but I am using Linux so not completely unfamiliar with these things) but will try this out in a day or two.
Well, you don't have to git anything, just download the zip-file from the download section and install plugin from zip.

Respect to Linux users Smile
That's so simple it's almost cheating... Didn't see the download section at first.

The plugin seems to work fine after a quick test. Smile
Tack
This doesn't seem to work any more. Should I fix it and send a pull request or are you, @kokangit, working on it?
(2014-01-15, 10:51)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't seem to work any more. Should I fix it and send a pull request or are you, @kokangit, working on it?

Please fix. I am not working on it.
(2014-01-15, 11:04)kokangit Wrote: [ -> ]
(2014-01-15, 10:51)Popeye Wrote: [ -> ]This doesn't seem to work any more. Should I fix it and send a pull request or are you, @kokangit, working on it?

Please fix. I am not working on it.

Darn! I had hoped you were working on a fix Big Grin . I'll see what I have time for..
I didn't have any experience with the "old" urplay.se site, but it seem to have changed a bit. I therefore opted to start from the beginning with my adventures into add-on development.
New plugin is to be found here: 214449 (thread).